Several health professionals have discovered a relationship between weight gain and toxin overload. The reason is because a significant build up of toxin in the body prevents the proper functioning of the liver to eliminate toxins and metabolize fats. When the body’s liver is not working properly, the other systems like digestive and cardiovascular system are also badly affected. Because of this malfunction, the body will not be able to take in the harmful toxins and these toxins accumulate in our body resulting in weight gain. To prevent this from happening, people are advised to go on a colon cleanse or detox diet.
A colon cleanse is applied to help remove excessive, accumulated waste stored in body fat cells or waste such as undigested meals or other substances left in the digestive tract. Taking laxatives, forcing to remove waste in an unnatural approach, or improper colon cleansing methods will make you ill and will not help you cleanse or remove excess pounds. Colon cleansing includes a healthy diet plan that consists of fresh fruits, whole grains, natural proteins (lean meats, poultry, eggs, beans, seeds, nuts, sprouts), and legumes. resurge reviews
On the other hand, a detox diet helps remove these toxins through urine or waste. There are different detox diet programs and some of these include taking detox supplements for weight loss. Doing exercises to sweat out is also recommended since toxins are also released by way of perspiration.
A big question that people ask is whether detox weight loss supplements work or not. Detox weight loss supplements contain antioxidants and other active ingredients that work more than to help you to lose weight, but also boost your metabolism and improve your immune system for you to stay healthy. These detox supplements for weight loss make you feel more energized and healthier by removing the toxins from your body and improve the health of your digestive system. This is a huge factor in losing weight because it helps you absorb more nutrients from your foods and makes you feel fuller thus suppressing your cravings to eat more.
Your weight loss goals will determine the effectiveness of several detox weight loss supplements. Oftentimes, the main reason why people use a detox or colon-cleanse is to lose weight and improve the digestive system’s functions. If losing weight is your main goal, you should choose the detox pill you are going to take very carefully. Most of these detox weight loss supplements claim to help you lose weight, but usually they are referring to water weight which oftentimes comes back quickly.
For you to lose weight and keep it off, you need to know several common ingredients among detox pills and metabolism boosters. Choosing a product that contains ingredients that work as diuretics can effectively help remove toxins out of the body but fail to reduce some excess body weight. So look for a detox diet pill that offers more than the average product. Find a product that has some good ingredients like ChromeMate, Phase 2, Super CitriMax, Forslean, and Fucoxanthin to eliminate toxins from your system and helps reduce weight.
Check out the amounts of each ingredient contained in detox weight loss supplements to be sure you are getting what you need for the product to be effective in your weight loss goal. Several of these detox pills contain patented ingredients which are clinically proven to be effective but if they are not in the right amounts you will not get the results you expect when it comes to weight loss.
There are generally 3 key ingredients in detox weight loss supplements and they are:
- Fiber – This ingredient plays an important role in eliminating toxins from the body. When dissolved in water, soluble fiber becomes a thick gel that infuses toxins and attaches them to fatty acids, which are later on eliminated during digestion. Fiber which cannot be digested or insoluble fiber improves bowel movements by accelerating the removal of toxins from the body.
- Vitamin C – also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C have detoxifying benefits by thinning and decongesting the bile, improving the liver’s capability of breaking down fats. Vitamin C can also help suppress appetite and boosts the production of glutathione, which is the vital ingredient needed by the liver for its detoxification function. Studies have shown that Vitamin C deficiency is one of the factors that cause people to gain abdominal fat.
- Probiotics – these are good bacteria found in the digestive tract that helps in breaking down toxins. These good bacteria, however, can be diminished by the different foods and chemicals that the body takes in. There are probiotic pills and supplements that you can take to maintain a balance of good and bad bacteria inside your body and which can also be very helpful in losing weight.
Advantages of Detox Weight Loss Supplements
Weight loss is just one of the many benefits of taking detox diet supplements or pills. Detox pills help you get slimmer since there is a considerable reduction in water weight. It improves the functioning of the digestive system and the liver, helping you get more nutrients from the foods you eat. There is also noticeable acne reduction and surface wrinkles removal. Above all these benefits, your health will greatly improve while you still lose weight.
Disadvantages of Detox Weight Loss Supplements
- Detox diet program is not recommended for pregnant women and to people who have been diagnosed with cancer or other health issues.
- A number of detox weight loss supplements may cause unpleasant side effects associated with cleansing. These side effects are only temporary signs that the cleansing process is effectively working and toxins are being removed from your system.
- Fiber supplements might interfere with other medications such as aspirins and can also lower blood sugar levels. High dosage of vitamin C and probiotics, on the other hand, might trigger upset stomach or gas and diarrhea.